We are your multi-fuel appliance depot!
Click on the links below for more information about our products. To go directly to our product gallery Click Here
- Wood-Burning Fireplaces
- Natural Gas and Propane Burning Fireplaces
- Insulated Pipe For Wood Burning Applications
- Stainless Steel Liner Systems For Wood-Burning
- Direct Vent Heaters (Natural Gas and Propane)
- Fuel Conversions of Existing Masonry
- Wood-Pellet (Compressed Sawdust) Fireplaces
- Electric Fireplaces
Our experience in all of the fuels listed above will help you to decide which fuel usage is right for you!
THAT’S OUR JOB!
Whether it’s your first fireplace or a subsequent fireplace, a replacement for, a conversion to, or even a combination of fireplaces…
WE CAN ASSIST YOU!
Let our experience give you the best system for your home, office or cottage. Are you tired of cutting, cleaning up and dusting after your wood-burning fireplace? We can take out your wood stove, wood insert or your factory-built fireplace and install a clean burning natural gas or propane fireplace in the same location.
LET US HELP YOU!
No natural gas in your area? Let us install a high-efficiency propane or wood-burning fireplace for you.
THAT’S OUR JOB!
- Full time W.E.T.T. (Wood Energy Technology Transfer) certified technicians on staff.
- Owner has 45 years experience in heating technology.
- Full-time certified natural gas and propane fitters available.
- Napoleon, Enviro, and R.S.F. certified installers and service technicians available.
- Napoleon Fireplaces
- R.S.F. Fireplaces and I.C.C. Insulated Pipe
- Enviro Fireplaces
- Energex Heating
- Excel Chimney Systems
- Z-Flex Chimney Liners