The new EPA 1400C cast iron stove features Napoleon’s advanced wood burning technology that provides you with the cleanest, most efficient heating experience. With an impressive 70,000 BTU’s, the 1400C comfortably heats up to 2000 square feet. The solid cast iron design boasts a European style, a single decorative arched door with ceramic glass and a large view of the fire. An elegant and convenient lift top lid exposes the hotter surface of the stove’s heavy gauge steel top – ideal for quick cooking.
- EPA approved featuring Napoleon’s advanced wood burning technology
- Solid cast iron European design
- Single arched cast iron door with ceramic glass
- Standard rear shield reduces clearances to combustibles
- Ash pan comes standard
- Full refractory lined firebox allows complete combustion and higher efficiency